This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Please post 999's speed autoexec.cfg!

Please post 999's speed autoexec.cfg!

Postby Rahul » Mar 19, 2001 @ 7:55pm

Hello, I looked through this forum for a while and was unable to find a URL or message that contains 999's optimized Ipaq cfg file. I would really appreciate if someone could post this... I wouldn't ask normally, but I've been looking for a while and haven't been able to locate it.<br><br>Thanks for your time and help,<br>Rahul
Rahul

Re: Please post 999's speed autoexec.cfg!

Postby CARPEDIEM » Mar 19, 2001 @ 9:33pm

It's built in with the distribution. At least it is on the mips release, i don't know about ARM.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 20, 2001 @ 3:21pm

That speed.cfg was old and is now outdated. Dan has built in some new variables which have a much better impact on performance. An autoexec.cfg file comes with the release, atleast the MIPS release, as CARPE said, and it comes with all the important variables.
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » Mar 20, 2001 @ 3:38pm

Yea, <br><br>Sorry about that, the speed.cfg was something I hatched up one night and thought I would share.<br><br>When the next version came out, I just built off of that cfg file and added the new particle variables and such.<br><br>The ARM version btw is the only version which I fully tweak the cfg and set the key mappings for.  To this day, I have not personally touched a Casio cfg file. Casio owners might want to download the ARM version every time a new PocketQuake is released, simply to compare autoexec.cfg files.  Somethings change quite a bit, for instance, I have mapped buttons in the landscape mode, and since this is available now on the Casio, you might want to look into the mappings.<br><br>My next config will take advantage of the onscreen A/B buttons in portrait mode with a "RocketJump" and "switch to highest weapon" alias, and the Landscape mode will have the "weapon down" map added (thx Randall), as it's currently set to only "weapon up".<br><br>
pm Member

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions