This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Quake error

Quake error

Postby Henk » Mar 24, 2001 @ 7:32am

I installed the total package according to the readme instructions, but got the error message:<br><br>W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load fgx.wad<br><br>Can anyone help me with this please?<br>Thanks<br>
Henk

Re: Quake error

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 24, 2001 @ 9:05am

You even read the FAQ section under the title:<br>I get a W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad <br>Error message? Didn't think so. For the last miserable time, can the webmaster please put a link to the FAQ on the PocketQuake page up by the download link? If you can't seem to find the FAQ, look up, yes, up. A little more. It's in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Homebrew » Mar 24, 2001 @ 10:21am

I went to the FAQ and this is displayed at every FAQ:<br><br>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pocketmatrix/htdocs/faq/faqsheet.php on line 107<br>
Homebrew

Postby Homebrew » Mar 24, 2001 @ 11:56am

Henk, I downloaded:<br><br>Pocket Quake [ARM - iPAQ] v0.051(beta)<br>PAK0.PAK File (Required to Play)<br><br>again from:<br><br>http://www.pocketmatrix.com/pocketquake/download.html<br><br>and re-loaded into my Ipaq and I did not get the error this time.  Be sure to setup the folders exactly<br><br>Mobile Device (folder)<br>   Quake(folder)<br>     Pocketquake (file)<br>     ID1 (folder)<br>       pak0.pak.gz(file)<br>       autoexec.cfg(file)<br>   Windows (folder)<br>     GX.DLL (file)<br>        
Homebrew

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 24, 2001 @ 11:59am

Then email the webmaster about it. And how about searching the message board some. I'll start deleting posts like these, or atleast refering and locking them, if they start to pile up. There were atleast 5 identical posts in the last week on this board. Look around.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Homebrew » Mar 24, 2001 @ 12:16pm

I did email the webmaster, I did search the message board and found bits of info, nothing complete <br><br>jeeeese, lighten up
Homebrew

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions