This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

A few questions please help...

A few questions please help...

Postby xidknightx » Mar 26, 2001 @ 12:17am

where can i download the bot that works with pocket quake and how do i set it up?<br><br>and also, on my ipaq when i accsess the console i cant see my soft keyboard and have to guess where to tap anyone know why this is?
xidknightx

Re: A few questions please help...

Postby randall » Mar 26, 2001 @ 12:38am

Download any bot for Quake. Quake II, Quake III, Halflife or any other bots won't work. There is a thread (somewhere around here) where 999 and I discussed how to use bots in PocketQuake. Requoting all that here is fruitless, since there are many different methods that work.<br><br>If you don't have the registered version of Quake (pak1.pak) on your pocketPC, don't even try to use bots or any custom maps. QUAKE MUST BE REGISTERED TO USE MODIFIED FILES.<br><br>iPaq doesn't have any probs with the keyboard as far as I know (Casio has keyboard probs). If you are playing in Landscape mode, that may cause redraw problems over the keyboard, since it redraws "fullscreen".<br><br>Try Portrait mode.<br><br>Last modification: randall - 03/25/01 at 21:38:22
randall
pm Insider

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions