This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Pocket Quake and Bots!

Pocket Quake and Bots!

Postby Frank Gomez » Mar 23, 2001 @ 5:49pm

I'm new to quake and am trying to learn.  I have the registered version and have been succesfull in loading maps.  Now how do I add Bots.  I downloaded the bg bot.  I can't figure this out.  Like I said, I'm new can someone help me here? Can I use any bots that I find for download?  I do like it says in the regular quake version and I can't get past the command line.  I push the action button and the clock which brings up a run dialog.  I type<br><br>\storage card\quake\id1\quake -game bg<br><br>I get an error message<br><br>ARGH!!! this is frustrating.  Can someone help?<br><br>Thanks
Frank Gomez

Re: Pocket Quake and Bots!

Postby Fcorp » Mar 26, 2001 @ 8:35pm

try puting the file that comes with the bots<br>(Progs.dat) in your \storage card\quake\id1 folder and run<br>the game normaly. e.g without the command line<br>start a multi player game and away you go.<br>reaper bot is quite compatable and the progs.dat<br>file is nice and small at 500kb or somthing.As<br>for other bots omnicron bot is good too although<br>you may get memory problems due to the massive<br>player model file.<br>_---____---F-Corp
Fcorp

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions