This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

FAQ on Pocket Quake page?

FAQ on Pocket Quake page?

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 4, 2001 @ 12:18am

I have begun refereing new users to the Pocket Quake FAQ thread for the simple problems (such as "where's gfx.wad".) Is there any chance that a formal FAQ can be compiled and posted on the Pocket Quake page?<br><br>I'm willing to help, but please notice that I have not played Pocket Quake. (I have a PsPC.) I can code the HTML (thought I will need the "official" PocketMatrix guide to PocketIE HTML coding. ;)) Also, I can correct spelling and gramatical errors and clarify the instructions. I'm as sick as you are about the constant barrage of the same questions. Hopefully doing this will leave the forum open for actual development topics. Now if there was just some easy way to take care of the porting requests...
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Re: FAQ on Pocket Quake page?

Postby Muad'Dib » Apr 4, 2001 @ 1:47am

Yeah about that...<br>Have you been to the Faq page??  It is broken<br>
Muad'Dib

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 4, 2001 @ 2:39am

I can't find the FAQ page. I know there was one, but only because others had mentioned it. Does the link not work, or is the page itself broken?
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 4, 2001 @ 4:12am

Look at the menu bar at the top of the page, 4 from the right. The FAQs are all broken though, they won't work. See for yourself.
Moose or Chuck

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 5, 2001 @ 12:18am

Ah! So the Pocket Quake FAQ was part of the Pocket MAtrix FAQ (or reachable from the Pocket Matrix FAW page.) I knew the FAQ at the tippity-top was for PM, I just never knew or thought the PQ was there since it changed to a blue background. Understand my confussion now?<br><br>Anyway, I thought of just posting the FAQ as its own page with a link lower down after the Download and Forum links. A temporary messure, perhaps, but I think its not as confusing, either.
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby Chris Edwards » Apr 14, 2001 @ 3:25am

It's been broken for this long? whoa.<br><br>I'll add a FAQ link to the pocket quake page when i get the faq back up and running.<br><br>Thx,<br><br>Chris
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions