This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Discuss Carps game here

Re: Discuss Carps game here

Postby Pelorus » May 3, 2001 @ 6:29pm

Didn't you bother reading the thread?<br><br>Thicket...<br><br>P.
Pelorus
pm Member

Postby CARPEDIEM » May 3, 2001 @ 6:47pm

Burp.<br><br>Last modification: CARPEDIEM - 05/03/01 at 15:47:44
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby CARPEDIEM » May 3, 2001 @ 6:54pm

<br>Image Gone cuz my buddy Fred wants it gone, to butt ulgy i guess.<br><br><br><br><br>Last modification: CARPEDIEM - 05/03/01 at 15:54:43
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby Malmer » May 3, 2001 @ 7:00pm

Yes, read the thread.<br><br>1) I said earlier the units seen on the shots are not the ones in the final game. And by the way, the units seen in the shots are FREE. Got it, ok?<br>2) Where in the two screenshots do you see anything from Starcraft?<br>3) the battle mech text is just in the screenshot. The game doesn't contain any mech's yet. And when it does they won't be called mechs. We're not that stupid. Will probably be something like "Assault Walker" or something like that...<br><br>Last modification: Fredrik Malmer - 05/03/01 at 16:00:56
All your base are belong to us
Malmer
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 3, 2001 @ 7:21pm

/* BITCH SLAPPING courtesy of Fredrik Malmer */
Moose or Chuck

Postby Fuchal » May 3, 2001 @ 7:26pm

Do you need anyone to do music?<br><br>I can do music (but I can't do MOD, i can only do MIDI or MP3) if you need it.  (There should be a program somewhere to convert Midi to mod though...)<br><br>If you're interested let me know...<br>kevin@solarinteractive.com
Fuchal

Postby CARPEDIEM » May 3, 2001 @ 7:53pm

Send me some midi demos fuchal, to carpediem@velocom.com.ar<br>C ya
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » May 3, 2001 @ 10:11pm

awww, carpe I'm hurt. :(<br><br>Btw I've got a shit load of those sfx done... just a little more editing... should be doen by tommorrow sometime.<br><br>oh and i CAN.... midi, xm, s3m, mod, it.. etc. :D
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Fuchal » May 3, 2001 @ 10:24pm

I've never bothered with mods because they haven't been useful to me with my nice 64MB soundfonts. =D<br><br>Jaybot - can you send me some stuff you've made?  i like listening to original comps =D<br><br>kevin@solarinteractive.com
Fuchal

Postby suchiaruzu » May 4, 2001 @ 12:12pm

D'oh!<br>I think I just didn't understand that. :-(<br>I think I did a good map, maybe I'll release it later so everybody can enjoy it!<br>So long,<br>Shape
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Whoops, sorry

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 4, 2001 @ 1:49pm

Whoops, i only read p.1/3/6/7 of the disscusion, so, if it'll ma ke you feel better you can always terminate my account. I had no idea.<br><br>sorreeeeee...<br><br>I'm sorry mr. Malmer<br>oooo<br>i am for real<br>I never really read the discusion thread<br>I appologize a trillion times<br>etc...
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 5, 2001 @ 5:31pm

geek, but anyways. Fredik have you added any more levels  to Weeboo or is the download still just that one level, if you'd tell me how to make maps i'd love it cause i'd put some together ...
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » May 5, 2001 @ 6:32pm

I htink it says how to design the levels in the readme or something.. let me look, oh yeah, my PCs 200 miles away right now, nevermind.  but seriously, I think you should be able to edit the existing level.. I'm almost positive.....
Jaybot

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 5, 2001 @ 6:35pm

with what? how ? hehe, i figured i saw him logged in at the main forum screen and i hoped he'd post but i guess noto :)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » May 7, 2001 @ 3:11am

Well, if you have the original cab file, you can open that up (on your desktop pc) and try to edit the .001 and the .010 files with notepad :D
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators: