This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

New images

Re: New images

Postby RavenRay » Jun 11, 2001 @ 11:45pm

That'll be cool Carp,  You remember how you could like group 9 or 12 people for like number 1 then group a another to like number 2 in SC?  Yeah, that was a pretty good function.  So incorperate some those in there also.  I would love to see a small clip of the the level.  And Carp, you couldn't even beat it?  No way,  There's always a way to get through there defense.
"A rose blossom best at near death........and your at full bloom"
RavenRay
pm Member

Postby Malmer » Jun 12, 2001 @ 6:24am

I managed to destroy thier Commandcenter, but due to a minor bug (which is quite simple to fix) the computer won. I know I can beat it though. Either way, I think there needs to be some difficulty adjustments, because now it is too hard.<br><br>As for SciFi vs. Fantasy I would say SciFi wins in any case. Fantasy games are boring and usually quite occult with blackmagic and stuff which I don't like at all. SciFi on the other hand you have things that "might" turn up in the future. And it is a more cold steel feeling to it all. <br><br>Can you save your earth planet?<br><br>// Fredrik
All your base are belong to us
Malmer
pm Member

Postby John Lomax » Jun 12, 2001 @ 8:33am

What about A.O.E ? I still am playing aoe2 at the moment. Great game.<br><br>John
John Lomax
pm Member

Previous

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions