This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Cassiopeia E-125 smooth gamelplay?

Cassiopeia E-125 smooth gamelplay?

Postby Casio Man » Jul 12, 2001 @ 6:22pm

I have a Casio E-125 and have had some issues with low frame rates on games such as Chopper Alley and all emulators.  Not low.  Unbearable.  I would like to ask that this game's functionality be focused as much on the Casio as it is on the iPaq, because most games seem to be leaning toward its Intel processor.  It would be great if I could get smooth gameplay on Argentum.  If so, this is gonna be a must-buy.
Casio Man

Re: Cassiopeia E-125 smooth gamelplay?

Postby John Lomax » Jul 12, 2001 @ 6:31pm

The games primary development machines are casio's. It runs superb on my e-125. So yes expect smooth and fluid gameplay.<br><br>J.
John Lomax
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 14, 2001 @ 10:38pm

Yes finally a developer that works directly with MIPS. I think when i write my first coo prog for PPC its gonna be mips only. Just to get back at all the loser Dev's that don't spend the time to release it for Mips.
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999v.2 » Jul 14, 2001 @ 11:18pm

Image<br><br>CHick, since cars will fly by the time that happens, I think it's safe to say I can just emulate your program on web enabled toaster.<br>
999v.2

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 14, 2001 @ 11:52pm

i know c++, just not the whole mfc/win32 api thing :)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 15, 2001 @ 10:38am

What exactly are Microsoft Foundation Classes. Are those premade classes or something? I haven't learned things by their name yet. And I don't really care to ever, expect I feel left out of a loop or two.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dan East » Jul 15, 2001 @ 4:41pm

They are a set of C++ Classes that encapsulate basically the entire Windows Programming API. CWnd is the base class for all windows, CMenu for menus, CWinApp for application entry point, CDC for device contexts, etc. The source to MFC is provided with the SDK's (believe it or not), and it is actually a very good resource tool to find how the Windows API should be manipulated in certain cases.<br>I use MFC extensively for "real", non-game applications.<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 15, 2001 @ 7:09pm

haha, i like that, Real applications. thats great
Moose or Chuck

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer