This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Tower Mogul Frequently Asked Questions

Tower Mogul Frequently Asked Questions

Postby AizaDGreat » Sep 9, 2003 @ 6:12am

Here are some of the frequently asked questions on the game. I'll make sure to frequently update this post as more questions come along.

----------------------------------------------------

1. How do you start the tutorial? The tutorial automatically runs the first time you start Tower Mogul.

2. The tutorial didn’t start on the first run. Make sure you have uninstalled any previous versions of Tower Mogul on your device, then delete the folder from your Pocket PC where the game was installed, then re-install the full version.

3. How do I get to next star level? What are the level objectives? Tap on the set of stars found at the lower left part of your screen, a window will pop up and tell you what you’ll need to do to get on the next star level.

4. How do I know how many people are there in my tower? The text on the lower part of the screen with the black background toggles into different information texts as you tap on it. It’ll show you the time, population and your current cash on hand? For more in depth information on your tower, tap on the graph button found on the toolbar found at the lower part of your screen.

5. How do I know how much money do I have? See Number 4.

6. How do I scroll around the entire map? There are three ways to move the screen around the map. First, you can use the D-pad on your device. Next option is to use the minimap which you can activate by tapping on the building button found on the toolbar found at the lower part of your screen. Third option is to use the on-screen scroll-areas on all sides of your display. You may enable-disable this third option in the options screen.

7. How do I know I’m doing well on my tower? Use the unit info option which you can activate by tapping on the magnifying lens button found on the toolbar found at the lower part of your screen. Your units may be tinted with three colors: green-your virts are happy, yellow-there’s something wrong but is basically ok, red-your virts are in the verge of abandoning his unit. You may tap on each unit for more in-depth info.

8. Is there a limit to building units? All of the commercial units and the restrooms have limits. But how many? You’ll have to find that out for yourself

9. Is there a limit to transit units? Yes, definitely. How many? This you have to find out too.

10. Can you build units behind elevators? Yes. You can hide the elevator shaft, use the info tool.

11. I don't know all the little rules, like whether it's a good idea to put offices high or condos low. The advisers say things like place your restrooms strategically, but I don't know what this means. Do I just need a lot of coverage, or must they be in certain areas? That's the element of player experience. Try it out, play around, experiment with your units. See which combinations work. Oh and by the way, only corporate and commercial virts use the restrooms. :wink: (answer courtesy of Kyle Temkin)

12. How do I get more building units available? You have to go up certain star levels to see some of the other units.

13. The web site says "Lets you build a commercial, residential or corporate tower". Do I have to choose beforehand somehow, or is it just the building units I choose to build? The direction of your tower will be determined on the percentage of the type of virts your tower occupies. If you have more residential units, you’ll have more residential virts and you’ll therefore have a residential tower.

14. So, whats the difference? Residential towers will have different units as compared to a corporate tower in the higher star levels.

15. The game won’t work well on my device. Uh-oh! Email us at support@esoftinteractive.com. :wink:

16. How do i raise the elevator shaft? Select the elevator icon, then tap on the top or bottom pulley of your elevator. Then a column of arrows will show, tap on the arrows to expand or contract the shaft.
Last edited by AizaDGreat on Sep 10, 2003 @ 2:17am, edited 3 times in total.
Got Game?
AizaDGreat
pm Insider

Postby ktemkin » Sep 9, 2003 @ 10:21pm

Yo! Aiza! At least give me credit when you use MY EXACT WORDS!.
ktemkin
pm Member

Postby AizaDGreat » Sep 9, 2003 @ 11:03pm

Got Game?
AizaDGreat
pm Insider

Stopping

Postby Munkie » Sep 10, 2003 @ 9:51pm

Munkie

Postby Matt Gifford » Sep 10, 2003 @ 9:55pm

Matt Gifford
pm Member