This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Javascript version?

Javascript version?

Postby brntcrsp » Apr 25, 2001 @ 6:30pm

brntcrsp
pm Member

Re: Javascript version?

Postby Chris Edwards » Apr 28, 2001 @ 1:02pm

Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Jaybot » Apr 30, 2001 @ 6:51pm

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 30, 2001 @ 10:45pm

SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby brntcrsp » May 1, 2001 @ 11:49am

how did my question about Javascript turn into a discussion of Java apps for the P/PC? :) <br><br>The reason I asked was because I was trying to do some quick and dirty validation of data in JS.  Turns out it supports enough for my needs.  Most of the stuff I was doing was based on the script posted here: <br><br>The interesting thing is that it ran the entire script w/out fault.  Not too bad JS support in PIE.<br><br>-brnt out
brntcrsp
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » May 1, 2001 @ 2:12pm

sonic<br><br>http://java.sun.com/products/personaljava/<br><br>here's the link for your 2.11 java applet, i will warn you though, on: it must be Sh3 or MIPS. two, if you have greyscale screen, i can't remember which model you have.. but if you have the aero you have to do this:<br>The Compaq 1500 is not 16 color by default. Please follow these steps:<br>1.Go to QUtilities -> Contrast<br>2.Set the device for higher picture quality, then tap reset.<br>3.Verify that the device is in higher quality mode, and then re-run the application<br>Hope you get it working. have fun!
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » May 1, 2001 @ 2:22pm

And if anyone is interested, the source code for the applet is available:<br>Source Code Available The version 3.1 source code implementation of the PersonalJavaTM 1.2 specification is available for download via the Sun Community Source License. <br><br>from here:<br>http://www.sun.com/software/communitysource/personaljava/<br><br>or here:<br>http://www.sun.com/software/embeddedjava/<br><br>in case they want to port it.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions