This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Things to improve

Things to improve

Postby goro » Nov 5, 2003 @ 7:05pm

goro
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Nov 5, 2003 @ 7:13pm

jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby CorwinB » Nov 6, 2003 @ 8:51am

CorwinB
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » Nov 6, 2003 @ 8:54am

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby sOmeOne » Nov 6, 2003 @ 11:43pm

That would be probably very hard to implement (I know because I'm also a developer.. kinda) but online multiplayer would be GREAT! You know, buying real space stations and different ships sounds cool! And then, people could create their own countries and make war on others.. You could even make money on this if somebody could like buy a space station with real money, like 3 bucks or so :D oh, the dreams!!
sOmeOne

Postby Mechcommander » Nov 7, 2003 @ 9:12pm

Mechcommander
pm Insider

Postby sponge » Nov 7, 2003 @ 11:32pm

They're more or less the same thing, multiplayer over TCP/IP.
holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Postby Jaybot » Nov 8, 2003 @ 12:43am

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby somoene » Nov 8, 2003 @ 2:32am

somoene

Postby someone » Nov 8, 2003 @ 5:51am

someone

Postby chrissikurz@web.de » Nov 12, 2003 @ 6:36pm

PDA:Yakumo PDA delta:
wm2003....(updateted with the viewsonic
v35 update ;-) )
300mhz proc....
now 12.3fps in quake1 (without opti)
chrissikurz@web.de
pm Member

Anthelion - improvements

Postby Addic » Nov 14, 2003 @ 7:00pm

Don't get me wrong I really enjoy playing Anthelion (presently battling away on mission 15 kamikaze ship).

However I do have some suggestions that I'd luv to see included (I'm aware some of the following suggestions are definitely 'Wish List' stuff - well Santa is due soon :wink: );

A stronger tighter storyline: In so much as how corny!?!, a pirate who seems to originate from the south west of England (e.g. Devon/Cornwall) in the 31st Century (Argh! yah deck swab ye! do Polly be wantin a cracker then, argh!) Did someone overload on Pirates of the Caribbean or what! :wink: .

Improved cut scenes: Not a wodge load of animation, but maybe some lip synching and static when receiving transmissions.
The cut scenes do detract from Anthelion slightly as it is a VERY visual game, it's a shame to not have better rendered cut scenes.

Mission challenges - Add-ons; The missions are GREAT, but I think the infiltration 'battle scene' could have been expanded upon. The first beta's data retrieval and then subsequent missions were BRILLIANT (hopefully it can be resurrected). The result of Razors actions could have lead to a spin off story arc in it's own right, e.g. search and Destroy with extreme predjudice.

Communication; If your gonna include e-mail as a form of communication, how about including it as a sub game e.g. hack into a system or locate information/data via e-mail.

Humour; Maybe I'm sad (don't feel that you have to agree!! :) ) and maybe I shouldn't play so many games. But the humour bypassed me and left me cold. Here I am doing my all to save humanity and the pirate chief is taking the p*ss :x , personally I'd stick the parrot up his ar*e :twisted: .

Only an idea; A cut scene of a ship docking with a space station (even a static one) would really spice things up and add to the 'feel of the game'.

Boys and their toys; You can never have to many shooty thingies! so greater variety of weapons upgrades e.g. the EMP gun had some specific uses and was utilised really well, how about different grades of laser (maybe even a sniper version for assassination with only one or two shots, but from over 5km+ distance away 8) ). or big busty bertha bombs that wipe out EVRYTHING in the immediate vicinity, this would also obviously require an engine upgrade (to escape the blast area) or shields upgrade (you know why!) 8) .

Well I guess that's enough for now.... gotta go my girl friends taking the P*ss 'cause I not only play games but also try to contribute on the forums - How sad am I!! :oops:
Addic

Things to improve

Postby Addic » Nov 14, 2003 @ 9:25pm

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
Addic
pm Member

Postby chrissikurz@web.de » Nov 16, 2003 @ 10:43pm

....i think it would be cool if you would make something like a "modder´s pak" with an editor for models missions and such stuff...
it would be really cool to have star wars on my PPC ...or WingCommander... and i lover Elite... :D

ok...and whats about a "boost" funktion?
it would be great if you could hold the accelerate button to gain 10% more speed...
PDA:Yakumo PDA delta:
wm2003....(updateted with the viewsonic
v35 update ;-) )
300mhz proc....
now 12.3fps in quake1 (without opti)
chrissikurz@web.de
pm Member

Postby sponge » Nov 16, 2003 @ 11:28pm

holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Next