1. Either you use G_INIT or you can use InitGameAPI proc from the GameAPI.ppl library. Check the Simple.ppl demo in \My Documents\.
2. You can't. PPL is only 2D for NOW. I might integrate a 3D library later. But I don't have it on my plans at this point.
3. Sorry I have no idea. There is probably some, ask around here in PM.
4. The PPL IDE on the PocketPC will definitely be updated with more features. I have some plans for a near future!
5. What next? Well... Version 0.4 beta will feature a new SQLite integration for database development. I have some cool plans for the GameAPI (dynamic lighting, automatic pathfinding, and more...). Make PPL faster if I can in the future.