This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Updated the Autoexec.cfg

Updated the Autoexec.cfg

Postby 999 » Jan 25, 2001 @ 6:48pm

I've made a couple of changes to the Autoexec file, namely removing my settings which scaled the graphics for speed.<br><br>The result is a much nicer looking image.<br><br>You can download the new Autoexec file at:<br><br><br>Simply copy the extraced autoexec over your current one.<br><br>The main PocketQuake zip file has also been updated to this new Autoexec.<br><br>Image<br><br>
pm Member

Re: Updated the Autoexec.cfg

Postby Mark Rejhon » Jan 26, 2001 @ 12:18am

GREAT PROMO SCREENSHOT!  Fit for a magazine...  I have now linked to the image at:<br><br>http://www.brighthand.com/ubb/Forum33/HTML/007723.html<br><br>I like this one much better!   Also, the old graphics settings for graphics speedups are great for some people - but I had tended to prefer the visual appeal more.  And the promo image was kind of dissapointing, until this image!<br><br>If there are a lot of people who like the blocky graphics, this should be enabled as an option.  Include the blocky graphics as "autoexec-blockygfx-fast.cfg" in the same zip file, so others can decide to use that one if they want the extra fps.
Mark Rejhon

Postby 999 » Jan 26, 2001 @ 12:36am

Glad to see my screenshot taking hours in my early years weren't spent in vain ;)<br><br>I had to take thousands of screenshots a month, what a PAIN!  Ohhh, the little screen...  Sorry, flashbacks of ColorSNAP on Performa...eek...<br><br>Getting back to things, I plan on releasing two autoexec files once Dan is finished with the port.  One for performance, and one that just plain looks good.  <br><br>Or, perhaps I should just make one Autoexec with lines commented out, and leave it up to the user to "uncomment" the tweaks they want.<br><br>Suggestions?<br><br>
pm Member

Postby forloop » Jan 26, 2001 @ 3:13am

I'm for one autoexec. Then again I'm not afraid of notepad so I'm no judge.<br><br>Drew
forloop

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions