This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Pocket Quake Flash Movie!!!!!!

Pocket Quake Flash Movie!!!!!!

Postby Skitals » Jan 24, 2001 @ 7:27pm

Check it out, I got the Flash 5 demo today so I was playing around.  I made this little Pocket Quake movie.  Heres a link:<br>http://www.skitals.com/quake.swf<br>If you have the flash plugin, you can watch it right in IE or Netscape.  Tell me what ya think.<br><br>Note: This is my first Flash movie ever, so I am really bad, if anyone could tell me how to tween something while keeping eveything else still I would appreciate it.  I also need to know how to make the background black, I used a black box :)<br><br>TIA<br>Skitals
Skitals

Re: Pocket Quake Flash Movie!!!!!!

Postby Matt Keys » Jan 24, 2001 @ 7:38pm

I'm happy to see you enjoy PocketQuake so much that you made a flash vid about it:)
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby 999 » Jan 25, 2001 @ 12:06am

:)<br><br>Has anyone tried this with MobileMutant yet?<br><br>Btw: I use Flash 4 still :P so I'm not sure if it's the same, but to change the bg of your movie it's Modify>>Movie>> and you should find the Color box on that menu page.<br>Last modification: 999 - 01/24/01 at 21:06:51
pm Member

Postby Sparky009 » Jan 26, 2001 @ 5:34pm

rofl, all I have to say is that it's really obvious that it's your first flash movie :D.
Sparky009
pm Member

Postby Mark Rejhon » Jan 30, 2001 @ 12:23am

There's one little thing: The screenshot should move past much more slowly (about 1/4th the speed or less) to give people more time to savour and gawk at the screenshot!
Mark Rejhon

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions