And now it's time for some suggestions and little ideas from my fresh point of view.
1. I would strongly suggest to change hardware right-click implementation to independent from free-look setting (i.e. always “clicking”). Now – when one uses free-look – he has to turn it off before using default action provided by right-click in some games. It would be *much* simpler to just click associated right-click hardware button. This one would make FotAQ playable in such way that it would look like it was actually created for PocketPC – i.e. perfect(!). I doubt if there are any cons to such implementation (but if there are any – noticeable in other games – this setting could be “changeable”).
2. Some (any!) free-look indicator. The simplest way would be some little overlayed (overlaid?) “eye” icon in lower-left corner of the screen. I noticed quite often that I don’t know in which mode I am (and the fact that hardware button associated to free-look in my device was a bit unresponsible (irresponsible?) didn’t help this situation).
3. Pause-and-minimize option. Sometimes – just sometimes - one needs to use other software in-the-meantime.
Actually the main reason for this idea is the fact that I had some trouble with boxes popping out _below_ ScummVM window. I had to click them but they were not visible(!). One of worst examples of this was the password-request that appeared in such way after I didn’t use PPC for some time... I had to enter it having ScummVM in the foreground(!). But – apart – from window priorities – there are other reasons that make this idea sensible (I think). update: maybe there is possibility of associating hardware button to minimize – I don’t have a device anymore to verify this. But even if there is – I don’t really need it this way. As an click-option from menu would be just right.
4. By "click-option from menu" I mean - some menu containing all hardware-"associatable" buttons displayed after clicking right-bottom corner (just like keyboard in PocketAtari)
5. Where is “space” on your keyboard? Or is it something wrong with me?
6. Couldn’t the configuration list indicate which hardware button (if any) is associated to given command?
That should be all (for now)
Like said - games are completable and PocketScumm works great! (I just couldn't run CVS version - I assume some system files were missing - it was 1st time I used PPC)