This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

I´ve installed correctly all PQ 1components but GX.DLL......

I´ve installed correctly all PQ 1components but GX.DLL......

Postby HipalRacing » Aug 26, 2004 @ 4:41pm

Hi every player who right now is just enjoying this game in their ppc. I´d like too, and I´m almost done.The problem is that when I´m copying the GX.DLL file into my windows foulder, after asking me wether I want or not to overwrite the existing GX.DLL file, cliking YES of course, It tells me isn´t possible because of the memory or the protection against writing in such foulder, isn´t the space of it, and I don´t now how to try with the supposed security of this Windos foulder, perhaps is other different thing from this? I don´t now, I´ve just bought this a days ago and I´ll be so pleasure if anyone could help me.
Thax in advance everybody

my mail is also available: pablo_toledos@hotmail.com
HipalRacing

Postby Caesar » Aug 26, 2004 @ 4:52pm

If gx.dll is already there, then PQ will run fine without copying over it. Chances are that the gx.dll file in your windows dir now is newer than the one you're trying to copy into the dir.
Organic Superlube? Oh, it's great stuff, great stuff. You really have to keep an eye on it, though--it'll try and slide away from you the first chance it gets.
Caesar
Veni Vidi Vici

Postby Mitchell » Mar 27, 2006 @ 3:19pm

And what if you were as stupid as me, and install an ancient gx.dll over my new one and i'm unable to find a new one......

(and yes i will backup next time)

Mitch
Mitchell

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions