This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Engine offer / Coding offer

Engine offer / Coding offer

Postby Michu » Aug 16, 2006 @ 6:58am

Hi

After no respond to Tomer Shalev’s thread where he searched a team for 3D game development one and a half year ago, he (who is known for the second-best Homebrew 3D Engine for GBA) now offers everyone who might want to use his advanced engine for PPC the chance to get it and use wanted parts with his permission. He himself things of coding again after a long time of disinterest cause of the new progress in the scene so everyone interested in development can contact him at tomer.shalev / at \ gmail dot com.
Although the engine is older, it still looks great and gave me a very Half-Life-like feeling (since it is based on the Quake-Engine, too). You can download a presentation video I did on my x50v .
It was just compiled for the PocketPC, so no further optimization included. It also supports character-animations but they are not presented here.
Michu

Axim x50v
/ Admin
FPSEce / PocketGBA / PocketGamer.org Special Member
Michu
pm Member

Postby Kzinti » Aug 16, 2006 @ 7:29am

Nice! It's using PocketHAL! =)
Kzinti
pm Member

Postby Michu » Aug 16, 2006 @ 9:23am

I'm not sure if I should post it in the PocketHAL forum, though. Guess here is ok, too.

If a demo is requested, I can post it/them here.
Michu

Axim x50v
/ Admin
FPSEce / PocketGBA / PocketGamer.org Special Member
Michu
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions