This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Dell Axim X50v info

Dell Axim X50v info

Postby virogenesis » May 10, 2007 @ 2:05pm

I need a pocket PC with a WIFI, a nice screen for Remote desktop, and that's about it..

I have been offered this pocketpc for a price of 230e, with a double battery screen protections leather case the works...

Can some one tell me if this price is ok for a device this old, because I can't seem to find current price of this device anywhere on the net...

And in case this price is too high, what would my offer be ?

Thanx for the reply !
virogenesis
pm Member

Postby Dan East » May 10, 2007 @ 2:14pm

If euros are about the same as dollars, that's a good price if the device is in good condition. I have a x50v right here in front of me, and it is a great Pocket PC. VGA display, WiFi, Bluetooth, CF, SD, 3D GPU - pretty much anything you can get in a non-phone PDA.

Dell has discontinued the entire line of Axim (just within the last couple weeks), which is probably why you can't find a price. That device would have gone for at least double that price from Dell.

Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby David Horn » May 11, 2007 @ 10:12pm

~$310
Crosswind technique: "Using your peripheral vision, react to body movements, gasps, groans, and shouts from the other side of the cockpit, and always remember that it's better to be lucky than good."
David Horn
<b>The Boss</b>

Postby sponge » May 12, 2007 @ 7:39am

holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Postby David Horn » May 12, 2007 @ 2:39pm

Crosswind technique: "Using your peripheral vision, react to body movements, gasps, groans, and shouts from the other side of the cockpit, and always remember that it's better to be lucky than good."
David Horn
<b>The Boss</b>

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions