This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Bored with JAVA with PPC Games

Bored with JAVA with PPC Games

Postby Orca » Aug 30, 2007 @ 11:09am

I have been running a ton of JAVA games of my Dopod 838 Pro. But, these low graphics games are really starting to bore me. Want I really want is to play something both intensive graphic and with some challenging game play? Ideally, I would like to be play Diablo and WOW on my commute on the subway and bus. But, the problem is that there isn’t any mobile version of these games. I think it so.
Fortunately, a friend of mine recently recommends a totally different game made of different programming, called Shadow of Legend. It was made on HCM Technology, shorthand for High-performance, Cross-platform Mobile Technology. Unlike technologies that are based on running a virtual machine on the target platform. The game can run both on PC, Smartphone and PDA, so amazing to me. The graphics are no surprise on my PC… but on my PDA, it’s AMAZING! I was so surprised! I am able to run it both my PC and PDA without any sacrifice in graphics in the pocket pc.
The coolest part I found out about Shadow of Legend is that it is and always will be free. With Diablo, I had to purchase the software to the game. And with WOW, I always have to pay a monthly subscription if I didn’t want to close my account. So, should be no reason to register and try out the game for yourself. Anyone interested just visit their website below:

www.shadowoflegend.com
Orca
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions