This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

PocketGameBoy Released!!!

Re: PocketGameBoy Released!!!

Postby brntcrsp » Apr 5, 2001 @ 5:06am

Well here is another idea for all you Emu fans out there.  The NES ran on the MIPS instruction set.  How hard would it be to create an emulator for NES games for the Cassiopeia (since it is also uses MIPS).<br><br>-brnt out<br>"I do so <b>love</b> the boiling."
brntcrsp

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 5, 2001 @ 6:37am

therre ALREADY IS ONE
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 5, 2001 @ 6:42am

Uhm... It's not like it took you forever to download it. Lighten up, GBA isn't even out yet, did you think you could actually play it before it is available?
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 5, 2001 @ 7:02am

actually, i have the roms to a few GBA games already, Mario Advanced, F-Zero and some jap game.  there is an emu out , but its only for comp. but if you could talk the peopl that created it into releasin the source it could happen.  IGBA is the name of the emulator. i don't know if its on websites yet, i got it from a ftp dump.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Village_Ideot » Apr 17, 2001 @ 9:46am

I downloaded it but when I double click the GBACE file it gives me an eroor, could someone please tell me how to install this?  (I am after all, a newbie)
Village_Ideot
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 17, 2001 @ 9:51pm

It was an April Fools joke. Didn't you read the second post?
Moose or Chuck

Previous

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions