This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

CF camera review with screen shots

CF camera review with screen shots

Postby e115 » Mar 17, 2001 @ 11:47pm

I just wrote a review about the Casio Compact Flash digital video camera and added many screen shots and details:<br><br><br><br>Tell me what you think<br><br>(sorry for the popups, but someone hacked my site so it was down for a few days, I now need these popups to catch the lost income due to this problem)
e115

Re: CF camera review with screen shots

Postby Jaybot » Apr 2, 2001 @ 4:23pm

Stop it.  I'm sick of your multiple posts on every PPC board there is.  You're worse than J Diebold, atleast he's not tyring to make money of adverts because someone mysteriously 'hacked' his site, even though his "games" and "apps" aren't the greatest, he's trying to do it for a charitable reason.  Are you really going to retire off of your pop-up crap advertisements anyways?  While most of the people on every PPC board is just trying to push the PPC scene, it's jerks like you that are trying to 'think' they're going to make a profit off of it.  You make me sick sacha crompton.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 4, 2001 @ 7:20am

satchemasdfjas your sites feckin gay, i went to it like 10 minutes ago, and i'm STILL CLOSING BULLSHIT<br>YOUR GAY, DON'T POST HERE FAG
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » Apr 4, 2001 @ 9:34am

I agree, but I'm pretty sure that sacha is a girl.  And please quit using your homophobic or assrapeaphobic 'insults', they're very disturbing and annoying on a public board, if you want to continue to do that, I suggest you go here:<br><br>http://on.starblvd.net/meet/Society_and_Culture/Alternative_Life_Styles/prettyboy:GayYouth&sbt<br><br>Thanks.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 4, 2001 @ 9:56am

okay, sacha your not 'cool' your site bothers me, i am annoyed by it. Please stop posting here. Thank you and good night.
Moose or Chuck

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions