This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Stupid ass questions.

Stupid ass questions.

Postby NovaPhoenix » Apr 13, 2001 @ 7:15pm

Ok, I have going around the forums and websites, and I keep hearing things about a " Dust problem for the Ipaq".  As a person who has a sinus problem withdust, and always having to clean the computer of dust, and living my entire life hating dust, I really dont like dust, so when I hear dust, I think this could be bad dust.<br><br>wtf did I just say?  Anywho could someone "please explain" (if ya an aussie ya would have gotten it) so I can take this alien dust away from my Ipaq and have a clean, pure, PPC.<br><br>Also how and , like HOW?! did you ppl get an @migo?  And is it any good?<br><br>If there are any other stupid ass questions you think I should post, please post them so I may cut and paste them.<br><br>Last modification: NovaPhoenix - 04/13/01 at 16:15:33
I now GOT a PDA... And its kicking up a tantrum!
NovaPhoenix
pm Member

Re: Stupid ass questions.

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 13, 2001 @ 8:54pm

1) On some iPaqs dust can sneak under the screen through a hole in the stylus compartment or other tiny cracks. You can "easily" clean it one (or two) of two ways. Pluck a human hair and try and fish the dust out through the hole in your stylus compartment; or open the case, carefully, and get down to where the screen is so you can easily wipe it with a non-abbraisive, lent-free, cloth.<br><br>2) There are approximitely 2 people in the world that have an @migo. By the time they are actually truely available the 400MHz iPaq will be on every street corner.
Moose or Chuck

Re: Stupid ass questions.

Postby NovaPhoenix » Apr 13, 2001 @ 10:43pm

Does anyone know of some Australian sites for PDAs?  Also a Links section for Pocketmatrix.com would be cool
I now GOT a PDA... And its kicking up a tantrum!
NovaPhoenix
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions