This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

damn...

damn...

Postby exogen » Apr 17, 2001 @ 10:17am

ok, i finally got my pocketpc...things sweet - faster then my desktop computer actually.  One thing though - activesync won't work at all! This is not really the right place to discuss activesync but you guys seem to know alot about pocketpcs and such - maybe because i'm using windows ME? My cradle hooks up through a USB in the back of my computer, when activesync trys to identify my device it just does'nt find it! plz help me out!
exogen

Re: damn...

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 17, 2001 @ 10:18am

cursing is bad, theyy told me so.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Viree » Apr 17, 2001 @ 4:13pm

I had a similar situation, only mine was having problem with the serial cradle (sharing serial port with modem). I bought a USB autosync cable. Solved.<br><br>Cursing is indeed bad, mmmkay?
if (argc > 1
strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0)
{ printf("Don't Panic!\n"); exit(42);}
Viree
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 17, 2001 @ 10:15pm

That always happens to me every time I first install ActiveSync. I restart my computer and then plug in my device after Windows opens. And cursing is bad, especially in the subject line. You're lucky I'm in a bad mood, or else I would have done something about it... with the admin powers I have yet to be granted.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Diego Cueva » Apr 18, 2001 @ 1:03am

It´s not a problem with Windows ME, I use it and it works fine. Try a soft-reset in the pocketpc before connecting it for the first time. It worked for me.<br><br>Diego Cueva
--------------------------

Last modification: Diego Cueva - 04/31/03 at 17:32:04
I´m currently listening to my PC´s fan
SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions