This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Beta Testers Needed

Re: Beta Testers Needed

Postby 999 » May 25, 2001 @ 6:02pm

Dan:<br><br>:)<br>[Phat Comment] Come on, we dont want to test nuclear arms here!<br><br>Last modification: Dr. Phat - 05/22/01 at 12:35:54<br><br>[999 Comment] What in sam hell are you talking about phat? Lay off the sauce bro...<br><br>Last modification: 999 - 05/22/01 at 13:11:44<br>[Phat Comment] But I love the sauce!<br>Last modification: Dr. Phat - 05/25/01 at 15:02:14
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 25, 2001 @ 6:03pm

Phat, why not just post instead of going crazy with your fake admin powers. Go look up pr0n or something, now that your arm isn't broken anymore.<br>[Phat Comment] Because I'm no longer post hungry. Riff-raff like me like to cling to whatever power we have! Last modification: Dr. Phat - 05/25/01 at 15:03:45
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dr. Phat » May 25, 2001 @ 6:06pm

thanks for letting us know shapeshifty
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby suchiaruzu » May 25, 2001 @ 6:17pm

<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 25, 2001 @ 11:17pm

Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 26, 2001 @ 11:54am

ya you don't need to apoligize, and the Solitaire Easter egg works. I know cause i can get a perfect hand every time. Try playin solitaire, bring up the keyboard, hold control shift, and press new deal. You'll get a perfect hand.
Moose or Chuck

soz

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 28, 2001 @ 4:52pm

soz about al of that but...<br>in 4X4 you can fit a small thumbnail of the windows CE Start button logo<br>The PWord and PExcel thumbnails and a few others, but obviously this is NOT a PocketClipArt Program, who needs it anyway? PWord has a built-in drawing program, and you can import JPEG files from ur PC/Mac anyway. <br><br>By the way, does anyone know any easter-eggs for PocketPC? the ones on www.eeggs.com dont work.<br><br>I'm sorry mr chu-uck<br>I am for real<br>I never totaly realized that you were 'initiating' me<br>i appologize a trillion times<br><br>(if this makes me appear a huge arse to all of u, plz tell me)<br>[Phat Comment] Consider Yourself ToldLast modification: Dr. Phat - 05/28/01 at 13:52:32
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Previous

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions