This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

GBA

Re: GBA

Postby Jaybot » May 3, 2001 @ 3:41pm

I want to see benchmarks and hardware specs for that Moose. :D<br><br>Actually, Jacco Bikker was saying that if Quake was written specifically for PPC it would most likely run at full speed (on the Ipaq at least)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Diego Cueva » May 3, 2001 @ 5:08pm

...but it runs at full speed. (at least on my iPAQ) :)
--------------------------

Last modification: Diego Cueva - 04/31/03 at 17:32:04
I´m currently listening to my PC´s fan
SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » May 3, 2001 @ 6:05pm

yeah~ full 60fps I bet~
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Diego Cueva » May 3, 2001 @ 6:34pm

almost that...~~~ ... No, really, I can get a nice framerate in my iPAQ (except for that start map)<br><br>;D

SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 4, 2001 @ 3:10pm

well blah, i think nintendo is gooin down, they are screwed they're new systems suck i.e. N64 and that gamecube thing which WILL suck, sure maybe this will be good, but i hope it can support the entire company when XbOx blows them out of the water
Moose or Chuck

Postby Diego Cueva » May 4, 2001 @ 3:45pm

I don´t like MS´s Xbox... But I just noted that money can buy popularity...

SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 4, 2001 @ 7:12pm

no not money it is much better than the gamecube, lets compare, gamecube storage =1.2 gig or somethin xbox = dvd, x-box p-700 with awsome 3d card, gamecube well i dunno but its not as good :P
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 4, 2001 @ 8:02pm

Ugh, all these people buying into CONSOLE gaming systems that can ONLY play games. How rediculous.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 4, 2001 @ 8:25pm

ughhhhhhhh lets see for  us poor ppl that don't own 4 microdrives and ten computers, a console is a good way to supplement a crappy computer setup, considering i'm on a p-450 with a ho-huum vid card, i can't expect to run tribes 2 at a playable framerate but with hardware specifically designed to be economical and extremely optimized for gaming i can. Thats why consoles are good, also because they simplify the gaming process, no install that, check your drivers, install this, defrag, light your computer on fire... (last one i haven't seen yet in an install instruction) :)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Diego Cueva » May 4, 2001 @ 9:23pm

The only console I ever had is a N64... It´s great and I don´t think I´m going to replace it. <br>Anyway, it´s not the hardware that makes the "better system", it´s the games... And Nintendo has the best games out there... But I don´t want to start a war here, so forget about it... :)

SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby Matt Keys » May 5, 2001 @ 12:58am

Personally the best games for a console to date were made for the nintendo, and super nintendo. I still have those systems and I play duck hunt every once in a while;)
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 5, 2001 @ 4:35pm

yep nintendo was the best till n64, and sega was second, actually they still are, i think sega has more quality games than pSX or Ps2 cause ps2 games always look rushed
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » May 5, 2001 @ 6:00pm

Nah, just about 80% of the PS games, because there's like 5000 of them, the whole quality vs. quantity thing.  Although, I still think that this applied to the N64 as well, out of its small library, I only like about 3 games for it.  Where was I going with this.... ? nm
Jaybot

Postby Jaybot » May 5, 2001 @ 6:05pm

Nah, just about 80% of the PS games, because there's like 5000 of them, the whole quality vs. quantity thing.  Although, I still think that this applied to the N64 as well, out of its small library, I only like about 3 games for it.  Where was I going with this.... ? nm
Jaybot

Postby Jaybot » May 5, 2001 @ 6:07pm

you know that's the first time I've ever double posted before?  My favorite thing about when people double post, is that it always ends up being a triple post, because the person always apologizes right afterwards, saying how dumb they are................
Jaybot

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions