This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

ipaq 3630 for sale...

ipaq 3630 for sale...

Postby onlinetracker » Apr 21, 2001 @ 9:24am

I've got an ipaq 3630 for sale [about 5 months old, one month of it actually in use] and although I love the little bugger, I bought a VAIO and am selling everything else.. Desktop [Compaq 5WV280, 900MHZ AMD ATHLON] Monitor [17" NEC XV17+] and a bunch of other items... INCLUDING...<br><br>a CF SLEEVE, PC CARD SLEEVE [unopened, in original box] all of the docs, and cables, plus another serial sync cable, and external [non-folding] keyboard.<br><br>For the IPAQ, CF SLEEVE, PC CARD SLEEVE, DOCS, EXTRA CABLES, CRADLE, and Original Boxes, [basically, all things Compaq IPAQ related] I want to get $750.<br><br>Send mail if interested.
onlinetracker

Re: ipaq 3630 for sale...

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 21, 2001 @ 11:55am

thats not really that goooda deal
Moose or Chuck

Postby NovaPhoenix » Apr 21, 2001 @ 7:35pm

r ya in australia?
I now GOT a PDA... And its kicking up a tantrum!
NovaPhoenix
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 21, 2001 @ 9:24pm

I'd think you could get around $450 for that<br>Of course, if you ARE from australia, then that is a REALLY good price.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 22, 2001 @ 1:36am

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm.... its really actually a good price considering 500 for the unit, and 150 a piece for the sleeves, i think i dunno, i don't havve an icrap
Moose or Chuck

Postby onlinetracker » Apr 22, 2001 @ 4:19am

Its not a good deal?<br>Since when?<br><br>ipaq $500+tax+shipping<br>PC CARD SLEEVE $150+tax+shipping<br>[if you can get it] unopened<br>CF Sleeve $40+tax+shipping<br>Serial Sync Cable $25+tax+shipping<br>Keyboard $65+tax+shipping<br>[not one of those cheap foldaways]<br><br>All in one bundle, no tax, no fuss, all with warranty, boxes, docs, etc... and its not a deal?<br><br>If its not a deal, entertain me with an offer that is sincere and I'll pack it up and ship it.<br><br>BTW.. all you pay is one shipping charge if you do buy it, and YOU decide what kind of shipping.<br><br>If you want it shipped international, just let me know a 'real' price, and its on the way.
onlinetracker

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 22, 2001 @ 4:26am

hhaa, i was jokin :)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 22, 2001 @ 5:48am

Well think, you said it was 5 months old. Even if you only used it for one month, it's a five month old device with new 416MHz iPaqs feature built in graphics chips will be released this winter. The Sleeves? I'd personally only pay 50 each if they were brand new. The Docs, cables, and cradles are not a seperate commodity. They are all included in the box, don't try to scam that stuff off on me. You'll get $500 at the MOST. Try out eBay, people are pay 600 for iPaq devices alone, I'm sure you could get your 750 if you include the sleeves.
Moose or Chuck

Postby onlinetracker » Apr 22, 2001 @ 10:57am

The PC CARD still sells for at least 150, the ipaq still sells for 500+ and the cf card still sells for 40.<br><br>I never said it was a seperate commodity, I hope you don't edit your website with such flippant disregard of provided information as you did with my offer to sell an extra piece of hardware.<br><br>I simply stated I had this equipment that I no longer use, and am able to be somewhat flexible in accepting an offer [which is reasonable].<br><br>I hardly have need to scam anyone, and the words you use make it sound like this offer to sell equipment was pointed at you specifically, don't take things so personally, if you don't like the offer, move on.<br><br>There are a lot of decaffeinated brands that are just as tasty as the real thing.
onlinetracker

Postby Chris Edwards » Apr 22, 2001 @ 1:19pm

I'm looking for just a PC Sleeve.. What kind of price would you give me if I just wanted that?
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby onlinetracker » Apr 23, 2001 @ 8:58am

I'm really not interested in breaking up the happy family. Simply put, the package is why its a nice deal. No fishing around for a part here, or a device there... you get it all in one package.<br><br>If you find someone to take the rest off your hands, buy the entire package, and I'll ship to each party per your wishes.<br><br>Thanks for the offer though.
onlinetracker

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions