This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Ms Money for pocket Pc

Ms Money for pocket Pc

Postby Zero » May 15, 2001 @ 6:21pm

Could someone tell me where can i get Ms money for pocket pc. I know, MS money is an extra in the active sync 3.1 CD but i dont have that damn CD. <br><br>Thanks for your reply
Zero

Re: Ms Money for pocket Pc

Postby Diego Cueva » May 15, 2001 @ 6:48pm

I thought that MS Money came pre installed in the PPC. (?) And the CD was just to upgrade it... uhmmm
--------------------------

Last modification: Diego Cueva - 04/31/03 at 17:32:04
I´m currently listening to my PC´s fan
SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » May 16, 2001 @ 5:03pm

Yeah it's kinda preinstalled into my Rom.... don't really know how you lost it. :(  Maybe it's a n Aero thing?    Or mayve it's someone who doesn't know (still) that their Palm pilot (or even their PsPC) is NOT a PPC. :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Zero » May 16, 2001 @ 6:45pm

I have an non US-ipaq, this pocket PC didnt come with MS-Money Preinstalled.<br>I hear that the installation file come with the Active Sync 3.1 CD (US version) in the extras directory. <br><br>Please if you have have this CD with the MS-Money installation file let me know<br><br>Thanks for your support<br><br>
Zero

Postby SonicSilicon » May 16, 2001 @ 10:53pm

Now this is getting weird. I found it real easy.<br>CD:\Extras\MSMoney\pocketpc<br>Just change CD to the drive letter for your CD-ROM. If it isn't there, the only thing I can think of is that MS Money for PocketPC isn't available for non-US PocketPCs, which would make Microsoft truly myopic.
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby Zero » May 17, 2001 @ 9:39am

hummm....<br>i said that i dont have the active sync 3.1 CD (US version). My active sync CD dont include the MS-Money installation file.. thats why im asking for this Damn File.<br><br>Please someone Help me!<br>I need the Installation File<br><br>
Zero

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions