This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Artist seeking Coding collaborator...

Artist seeking Coding collaborator...

Postby nvision » Nov 9, 2005 @ 6:38pm

Hey all...

I've been working as a professional artist in the mobile gaming industry (mainly cell) for 3 1/2 years now, and I'm looking in to entering the Palm/Pocket PC industry. I'm looking for people who are interested in discussing collaboration on games aimed at direct download release (either directly, or though third-party operators).

I'm growing weary of the many sacrifices that have to be made in the art and gameplay department, when designing games purely for handsets, and having to account for low-end porting. I think that the Palm/Pocket PC platforms offer far more opportunity for a solid gaming experience. I've been browsing the competition in the area, and (with the exception of a few great games) I feel the market is still quite underdeveloped.

If anyone out there with programming skills is intersted in discussing things further, you can contact me at mail(at)nvisionillustration.com If you have previous experience with publishing or setting up direct download architecture, it would definitely be a bonus. It would also be excellent if you were located in the Calgary area, but even if you aren't, feel free to contact me...

You can view some samples of previous work here:
nvision
pm Member

Return to Job Connection

Forum Description

If you're looking for a job in the industry, or you have a job available post your requests here.

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, andie

Forum permissions