This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

For those of you that want the full version of wolf3d...

Postby R0B » Jan 26, 2002 @ 6:12am

I'm sure that if you wrote to PCGAMER they would send you a copy, seeing how you are a subscriber and all.
"1011001010 NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" -Bender
R0B
got muffins?

Postby sponge » Jan 26, 2002 @ 7:39am

Isn't PCGamer and PCGamer UK two different companies? I doubt they'd send you one. Eh, what do I know, its almost 2AM here. I need sleep.
holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

How to

Postby Zoto » Jan 26, 2002 @ 6:40pm

First of all i dont know what the difference in UK pcgamer and usa pcagamer is, i dont really care either, I have the usa pcgamer, with the wolfenstein full game, how can i play it on my ppc? Im still learning how to do this kina stuff, but i took a stab in the dark and changed the file names of the original game from .wl6 files to .sdm files. I only changed the file extensions, all of the names were the same, so i replaced them. When i start the game everything looks fine, just like it id before, until i get to the menu screen, then there are random letters all over the screen, and a barely readable menu, i started the game and it loaded fine, but it seems to be mixed up, it was upside down, and the gun was the face of one of the guards, it wasnt playable, so what can i do? someone tell me theres a website that has a tutorial on how to do this stuff, porting, and how to program for pocket pc. Im lost here.
Zoto

Postby R0B » Jan 26, 2002 @ 6:58pm

I don't think that the current release of PW supports the full game.
"1011001010 NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" -Bender
R0B
got muffins?

Previous

Return to Pocket Wolf

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this port by Dan East of the original Wolf game.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge

Forum permissions