This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

The Secret of BrianO

Re: The Secret of BrianO

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 6, 2002 @ 8:59am

Change of pace? You must be trying to use sarcasm, we've been doing this for about 3 months ;D<br>Make sure you add a tilde (~) to your sarcastic statements.
MooseMaster

Postby B. K. » Jan 6, 2002 @ 3:05pm

Oh no, not sarcastic. I mean what I say :) What I meant was, usually the Wolf forum is a bit more fast paced. This is unusually laid back for you ppl.
B. K.

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 6, 2002 @ 3:42pm

Haven't been here long, I see. Or perhaps you just don't stray from the Wolf3D board often. <br>My suggestion: run far far away, find a dark corner, and be thankful that you averted yourself from a downward spiral that will take you months to mentally and physically recover from. I've ALMOST gotten used to talking on the telephone again, but the light still bothers my eyes. Hi, my names James, and I've been here for about 12 months.
MooseMaster

Postby Bjorn Keizers » Jan 7, 2002 @ 4:56pm

Oh i've been coming here for a while too. I visit every day! I just don't like permanent association with yet another forum. Besides, you people wouldn't like my .. hobby.. anyway. Since pocketmatrix doesn't like warez talk.
Bjorn Keizers

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 7, 2002 @ 8:23pm

I have very 'similar' 'hobbies' as well. These forums are just heavily moderated, and there's really no need to talk about it anyway. It's not like Warez isn't hard to find!
MooseMaster

Postby Bjorn Keizers » Jan 8, 2002 @ 7:11am

Cheers! :D I allways like having a kinsman around. Do you hang out at Spam's ?
Bjorn Keizers

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 8, 2002 @ 4:37pm

Paul's always talking about warezing television sitcom episodes and movies. I'm sure nearly everyone here has some kind of warez, so don't worry. This just isn't the place to say: <br>dal.ircnet.com #warez-me-bad<br>or anything.<br>I don't have any regular stops. I just find stuff on WinMX most of the time. I've got a slow connection so I don't download apps or gamez. I bet i'm the only person on this forum that actually BOUGHT WindowsXP. I use my resources mainly for hard to find things like Foreign MP3's, Anime episodes, Dreamcast games that aren't for sale, and that song I really liked on the radio on the way home.
MooseMaster

Postby Paul » Jan 9, 2002 @ 7:16am

that reminds me, i missed the new (to us) simps ep called "a hunka hunka burns in love" - i'll have to get that one. <br><br>and more smallville of course. the one i'm getting now about the woman who can see the future looks good.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby TBone » Jan 9, 2002 @ 1:18pm

My roommate spent all last semester downloading episodes of the Tick off Xolox. He barely passed calculus, but I guess he thinks it's worth it.<br><br>"That mustache was in love. Love is cool. But it couldn't make me cool! I think we've learned a real lesson here today, Arthur."
3V1L L337 H3150
TBone
pm Member

Postby Bjorn Keizers » Jan 9, 2002 @ 9:23pm

Ahh I see :) I download some episodes from time to time, like the Simpsons. I don't download new games, because these are way too large to transfer within a reasonable time. I'll stick to CE stuff. I usually hang out at irc.XXXXXX.net #XXXXXXXXXXX. Great fun.<br><br>Admin - Well...He did tell you these were moderated forums didn't he?<br>Last modification: Matt Keys - 01/09/02 at 18:23:08
Bjorn Keizers

Postby Jaybot » Jan 10, 2002 @ 9:52am

I bought WinXP.. actually it came on my laptop, but I wouldve bought it if I thought it was necessary.  I don't warez anything that costs under $3000, anything over that is fair game until I can afford it.  And since I dont use anything that costs that much, I don't have any warez.  <br><br>well, maybe a few that i cant think of right now... but if you have a dial-up, warez is one of the last things on your mind :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby suchiaruzu » Jan 10, 2002 @ 9:58am

Warez, Warez, Warez!!!
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 10, 2002 @ 4:19pm

Well, I should get a job. But my dating prospects are looking better now, so I say meh to a job.
MooseMaster

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Aug 5, 2002 @ 7:10pm

Computer Programmer/CEO Olds Software
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Previous

Return to Pocket Wolf

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this port by Dan East of the original Wolf game.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge

Forum permissions