This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

missions

Postby ace05 » Sep 13, 2003 @ 2:36pm

ace05

Postby Jaybot » Sep 14, 2003 @ 2:43am

Okay, first of all, Kyle is a complete retard, and his post has been edited accordingly.

Snails is not dead; in fact, its being updated sooner than you think (yeah, even you're misaligned thinking Kyle), we do care about all of our customers, past, present, and future... and considering the fact that ace here has a legitimate problem, I'm trying to help.

"Cannot copy 'snails':Error code 31".. this is definately not a Snails error :( However, you said you were able to successfully in stall into main memory using activesync.. IF your SD card isnt messed up, as you say, then you should be able to copy the Snaisl folder ont othe SD card... and it should work.. if not, then yes it may be the SD card :(

hockey, I know you've been asking since day one :) And yes a Snails 2.0 will be coming out, but it is not a priority right now... However, something will be released fairly soon.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby ace05 » Sep 14, 2003 @ 2:16pm

actually i said i think it HAS crapped out, its dead it wont work in my axim or my dads digital camera, o well i guess ill use that as a blank and go out and buy a big compact flash card
ace05

Postby ace05 » Sep 14, 2003 @ 7:11pm

ace05

Postby ace05 » Sep 14, 2003 @ 7:48pm

ace05

Previous

Return to Snails

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this game based on the popular computer game "Worms".

Moderators:

sponge, Jaybot, hockeydude, Peter Balogh

Forum permissions