This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Fatal Application error with PocketSX

Fatal Application error with PocketSX

Postby Venger » Jul 23, 2002 @ 11:37am

Venger

got the same prob here!

Postby bartdesign666 » Jul 24, 2002 @ 12:24am

bartdesign666

Postby R0B » Jul 24, 2002 @ 2:47pm

Hmmm. That is a tricky one venger. So, you say that the program opens fine but crashes after it starts to load the iso. Now, let me address the portrait problem. As long as you are using the ipaq version (not the 18xx version) I believe that all screen appearances should be the same, unless I made a mistake when compiling one of the two versions (which I really hope I didn't :( ) Ok, on to the crashing. Have you tried using a cf card? As of now, that is the only storage card unit I have tested, due to the fact that, the cf card is the only one I own. My one recomendation is to try soft reseting once, or even redownloading the file and trying to use that. The current loader is set up so that if it is unable to open the iso, it should load the emu as if it had no disk (i.e. that wierd menu screen). Now, the loader does expereance problems when loading from my documents (or rather, it refuses to load from my documents) but I can fix that fairly easily. The reason I haven't is simple, I am working on something for the psx emu that should be packed with the greatest number of benifits.
"1011001010 NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" -Bender
R0B
got muffins?

Postby Venger » Jul 26, 2002 @ 12:44am

Venger

Return to PocketSX

Sort

Forum Description

Playstation emulator for the PocketPC

Moderators:

sponge, R0B, Jadam

Forum permissions