This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Contest: PROPortable's Holiday Mobile Giveaway

Contest: PROPortable's Holiday Mobile Giveaway

Postby sponge » Dec 7, 2004 @ 3:26am

`Tis the season for giving and this year we have a lot to give and a contest that should be fun for all. With over $3,000 in prizes and two ways to win, eight lucky people will start the New Year off with a smile.

Avoid the hustle and bustle this year, and enter to win one of eight great prizes in our Holiday Mobile Giveaway. We've got lots of great items this year including a $1600; 2.8lbs; Asus S5n Centrino Notebook.

How do you enter?:

1. You must be a registered PocketMatrix forum member.

2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. To enter the Contest, send your entry design in .jpg format no larger than 200kb in size to logocontest@proportable.com . The email MUST have the subject "Holiday Contest Entry" or the entry may be disqualified. In the email you must LIST your full name, street address, state, zip code, phone number and email address. Entries with anything more included in this email will be disqualified.

Two ways to enter:

1. The concept of this contest is to produce a new logo or mascot for PROPortable or Pocket Matrix. This graphic may be used on the PROPortable website along with the websites of Asus Computer International and Pocket Matrix. The design guidelines are open-ended. All that we ask is all designs are tasteful and appropriate for all ages, sexes and races. To get you started we have come up with a couple suggestions. The design does not need to include the name "PROPortable" or "PocketMatrix", however it may if you so desire. Also, any of our products may be used in any way to create a logo or a mascot. Designs will be judged on a concept basis, so skill level itself will not be rewarded. However drawing skills will help us better understand your idea.

OR

2. Make a banner with the logos of Asus, PocketMatrix and PROPortable and hang it in a creative manner. These do not need to be elaborate, however just coping our logos, printing them out and taking a picture of them will not be accepted. This is meant to be fun, so be creative and do not hang these banners anywhere illegal! Take a picture of your work and send in your entry.

Prizes:

The top two logo or mascot designs will win the Grand and 2nd place prizes. The 3rd through 8th prizes will be randomly chosen from all photo entries

Deadline:

Check out what's in this years prize packs and enter for your chance to win. Contest starts at 10am Monday December 6th, 2004 and will close at 12am January 1st, 2005. For complete rules and regulations see our rules page.

Full rules list available <a href="http://www.proportable.com/holidaycontestrules.html">here</a>.
holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Postby AK47 » Jan 11, 2005 @ 3:22am

man i didnt see it ended jan 1st and i malmost dont with the mascot. oh well.
AK47
pm Member

Postby PROPortable » Jan 14, 2005 @ 1:51am

PROPortable
pm Insider

Postby suchiaruzu » Jan 14, 2005 @ 5:57pm

<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby niki » Jan 22, 2005 @ 2:47pm

niki
pm Member

Postby The Blur » Jan 22, 2005 @ 3:18pm

See my website, "Echo 136" at: www.geocities.com/josiahhennig

The Blur
pm Member

Postby (TSC)Bender » Jan 23, 2005 @ 12:23am

(TSC)Bender
pm Insider

Postby The Blur » Jan 23, 2005 @ 1:10am

The Blur
pm Member

Postby niki » Feb 7, 2005 @ 5:58pm

niki
pm Member

Postby Matt Keys » Feb 8, 2005 @ 2:21am

Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby The Blur » Feb 8, 2005 @ 2:24am

The Blur
pm Member

Postby infinityis » Feb 14, 2005 @ 5:37am

Ok, that's odd...The holiday contest banner and all are taken down, and now the main page is showing givaway contests from October/November. I don't know quite what it means.

Maybe none of the entries were good enough, so they set the world time back a few months and will decide not to have the contest after all. :)

I can just see the judges..."And we're sure we want to give away a laptop for THAT?"

At any rate, I think it'd be interesting to see what the entries are, how many there are, etc. maybe after the contest is over. Any chance there'll be a gallery of all the submissions?
infinityis
pm Member

Postby Chris Edwards » Feb 14, 2005 @ 6:14am

Oh, the front page was me. I was updating the reviews section, and must have overwritten the giveaways info.

Nothing to do with the contest.

I took down the banners since the contest is over.
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Jorlin » Feb 15, 2005 @ 3:05am

Jorlin
Jorlin
pm Member

Return to PocketMatrix Giveaways

Sort

Forum Description

Enter in all PocketMatrix hardware and software giveaways here. Remember, you must register to qualify

Forum permissions