This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Bugs and tips to EdgeBuilder

Bugs and tips to EdgeBuilder

Postby maskin » Aug 4, 2011 @ 8:52am

1. In console window (at bottom) need support none-English characters;
2. Before build, application should upload settings from platform configuration again. Or make some "Refresh" button. Because after each editing of platform.ini file I have to restart edgebuilder
3. Add settings for Android, to create AndroidManifest.xml (sign data, support of some hardware, screen orientation, visible of top panel, application icon list)
4. Make command line application without showing GUI (for developer own bat-files);
5. Add drag-and-drop
6. Remember last opened project and platform + history of files;

to be continued... :D
maskin
pm Member

Re: Bugs and tips to EdgeBuilder

Postby edge » Aug 4, 2011 @ 4:09pm

Hi Maskin,

Thanks for your suggestions to improve EDGELIB Builder! We will consider them for a next release of EDGELIB.

Wouter
EDGELIB: Cross-platform mobile development at your fingertips
http://www.edgelib.com
edge
pm Member

Re: Bugs and tips to EdgeBuilder

Postby maskin » Aug 17, 2011 @ 9:00am

Another one. Almost forgot!
1. Please make support of folders in EDGELIB pack file. I have game with large count of graphic files.
2. Remove your bottom splash screen in free mode. Make force splash screen (for 2-4 seconds) like in Unity3D or Marmelade SDK, it's looks better and solid. In my opinion :)
maskin
pm Member

Return to EDGELIB

Sort

Forum Description

Powerful and affordable C++ middleware solution covering true multi-platform 2D, 3D and network features for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, UIQ, Linux and Windows desktop.

Moderator:

edge

Forum permissions