This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Library Girl Thread

Library Girl Thread

Postby Paul » Nov 22, 2001 @ 2:09pm

this is so i dont have to clog up the other threads. i posted this thread earlier but it seems i didnt press the 'post' button... anyways, i went walkin about today and was turning a corner and just missed knocking her over.<br><br>man... if i had done that... oh boy. she'd be on top of me and i'd be all 'hey, are you okay?' and she'd be like 'dude, you're fuckin hot. take me' and i'd be all 'sure, whatever bitch'
Paul
pm Insider

Re: Library Girl Thread

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 22, 2001 @ 6:12pm

That's the smoothest fairtale sweet talking I've ever heard Paul. Do you hire a writer!?<br><br>~~~<br>-Moose
MooseMaster

Postby John Lomax » Nov 22, 2001 @ 6:26pm

Paul, will you just ask the fucking chick out...jeez. Just get on with it. Unless you look like a fucking hunchback and she aint got no fucking silverback for a boyfriend then go for it.<br><br>And take some pictures when you get some :)<br><br>- John
John Lomax
pm Member

Postby Warren » Nov 22, 2001 @ 9:23pm

Yes, take some secret pictures of 'er and post 'em here. <br><br>I must tell you people a story that has just happened to me a few days ago. I've been checkin' out this new chic at school (she moved here from Moscow, Russia, been here a few months), and I've been thinking about asking her out. Then I found out that one of my friends was planning on asking her out, but then I heard (from the girl) that she wouldn't want to go out with my friend (when one of her friends informed her), so I decided to make my move before anything else might happen. I asked her out (this would be the first time I'd ever ask anyone out) last week Thursday about going to the movies for Friday. She said she'd check with her parents to make sure she could go. On Friday, she said her and her parents are going somewhere, and she couldn't. I asked again on this week, Tuesday, about goin' out on Wednesday (it was a half-day and no school the next 2 days), and you know what she said? I quote exactly, "Warren, I don't think I want to date you, sorry." Those few simple words made my self-esteem drop to the lowest point it has EVER been. I actually sat by the toilet when I got home because I thought I was literally going to puke. I've never been so sad in all my life, it's insane. This was the FIRST time I've ever asked anyone out, and I get shot down so badly. I can't think of anything else that would make one's self-esteem go any lower. I determined that it felt exactly like getting kicked in the nuts with a steel-toe boot with a rustly spike and the end. It's horrible. Next week, when I go back to school, I must find out WHY she declined me. I have NO idea why, but it literally killed me. I am known for having the most stamina in doing work at my school (last week I pulled 3 all-nighters in a row doing a 20-page French report on Switzerland, and a large Powerpoint project), and I thought with my stamina, that I could take a hit like that from the girl, but I was so horribly wrong. Paul, if you ask out this library chic, and you get shot down, I will feel horrible for you, so I wish you the best of luck in wooing your chic.
Warren
pm Insider

Postby randall » Nov 22, 2001 @ 10:23pm

I think Chris should implement code that will automatically break Warrens posts into paragraphs after 64 words.<br><br>Poor losers. Well think of it this way Warren... you're chances were 50/50 (all else being equal) just because you had THE GUTS TO SAY SOMETHING.<br><br>Right now Pauls looking at 0% chances of dating "library girl".
randall
pm Insider

Postby Chris Edwards » Nov 22, 2001 @ 10:39pm

ceteris peribus (sp?)
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Warren » Nov 23, 2001 @ 12:26am

Exactly, if you don't ask, you'll never find out! Paul, go out and get yer chic! As for me, I've been very happy playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein for so many hours that I can't even feel my legs anymore. Along with the blurriness, severe stiff neck, headache, and a little flatulence... well that's from the good turkey dinner ;-) Oh, almost forgot, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm thankful for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. ;D<br>
Warren
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 23, 2001 @ 6:18am

maybe its best not to ask certain questions
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 23, 2001 @ 9:12am

delete the thread someone, shes outta my reach
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Bjorn Keizers » Nov 23, 2001 @ 11:26am

JUST GO ASK HER DAMNIT!<br><br>You won't know untill you ask! The worst thing that could happen is she says no. No big deal. If you're afraid of rejection you'll never amount to anything [in lovelife I mean]
Bjorn Keizers

Postby Paul » Nov 23, 2001 @ 1:54pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Boogaloo_Shrimp » Nov 23, 2001 @ 4:58pm

Boogaloo_Shrimp
pm Member

Postby RwGast » Nov 23, 2001 @ 5:28pm

http://www.angelfire.com/ego/esoteric if you like to play quake3 keep your eye on this site
RwGast
pm Member

Postby Paul » Nov 23, 2001 @ 5:37pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby MZGuy » Nov 23, 2001 @ 5:42pm

MZGuy
pm Insider

Next

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions